Answered By: Ben Richards Last Updated: Oct 27, 2022 Views: 193
Answered By: Ben Richards
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2022 Views: 193
Creating a free NYTimes.com account through CSU's Group Pass
- Access the account creation page. Click this link.
- If you are off-campus, you will need to first sign in with your First and Last name, CSU ID number, and Library PIN. (more information on creating a PIN here)
- Enter an email address and click Continue.
- Enter a password and click Create Account. Leave the checkbox unchecked if you do not want to receive weekly and daily updates from the New York Times.
- You will be taken to NYTimes.com and be logged in.
- You can now log in directly to NYTimes.com through on any computer, as well as the NYTimes app on many mobile devices. Your Group Pass is valid for a year and can be renewed as long as you are actively enrolled as a student or affiliated with the university as faculty or staff.