Answered By: Lauren Felder
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 52

Go to the VikingCard Office located in MC 112 and:

  • Bring a Photo ID either a (State ID, Drivers License, Passport, Military or State ID)
  • Students will need a current semester schedule; Faculty/Staff will need to bring their HR slip identifying them as a faculty/staff member
  • Fill out an application
  • Your VikingCard will be issued within a few minutes of the picture being taken

For more information go to the VikingCard home.

Contact Us